Want to refresh your wardrobe this Christmas? Keep reading for ideas to add to your Christmas wish list (items from left to right).
1. High-waisted flares. Switch it up from skinny jeans by investing in a new pair of 70's inspired jeans. Not only are they comfortable, but also super-flattering.
2. Leather boots. What leather boots have you seen this year that caught your eye? It's a great time to invest in a pair that you can wear all season long. If you want help knowing how to wear or shop for ankle boots, check out my recent post here.
3. Leather tote. It's great to have a leather bag that you can wear with everything and that will practically last forever. Check out this simple but chic bag from Madewell that can be worn again and again.
4. Winter dress. It's great to have a dress each season that you can wear for special events or for everyday. You can wear a dress like this again and again and style it differently each time, changing out layers and shoes.
5. Classic coat. A coat with a great silhouette will add a polished sense of style whatever you wear it with. A trench, like this one, is a classic piece that will never go out of style and is especially flattering with the belted waist.
If you want even more help with your wardrobe, consider asking for one of my services. I can get you from where you are to loving what you wear everyday!