WEEKEND WEAR INSPIRATION
Want to give your weekend wardrobe a boost? Check out these items and read about how to incorporate them into your weekend wear.
1. Ripped Skinny Jeans - This is a fun take on regular skinny jeans. The ripped knees give character and have been known to take the wearer up a cool notch.
What to wear them with: These will go with practically anything. Pair them with a great solid t-shirt and your favorite weekend shoes or pair them with a feminine top for a delicate but edgy look. Also you'll find them in different colors, so consider them in blue, white, or black!
2. Statement Clutch - A clutch in a great color or pattern will add interesting detail to any look from casual jeans to a dress. Isn't the pattern and fringe on this one so cool?
What to wear it with: Everything!
3. Sandals with Heel - These shoes are like a hybrid between a short boot and sandals. They are in so many different stores right now in all different styles, colors, and textures.
What to wear them with: These look great with skirts, dresses, skinny jeans, and shorts.
4. Jean Jacket - If you don't already have one, a denim jacket is such a versatile basic to have in your wardrobe that you can wear over and over.
What to wear it with: You can layer with this piece year round. This will pair great with dresses, skirts, and pants. When picking one out, be sure to chose one that has a defined waist. Getting a jacket like this without a waist can make you look bigger than you are.
5. Short Skirt - A new skirt like this black lace one is a fresh, interesting piece that is very versatile. Any short skirt in a color, pattern, or texture you are drawn to would be a great fresh piece to add for spring and summer.
What to wear it with: Pair something like this with a grey v-neck t-shirt half-tucked, sandals, and accessories to go SoCal cool-girl. You could also pair it with a nice black sleeveless shirt and heels for a dressy look.
Have fun picking out some items to feel excited about what you will wear on the weekends!